Time & Location
About the Event
Who should attend (Audience)
This workshop is for business and service professionals who are existing, emerging or future leaders in their industries, organisations or communities, wanting to learn how to lift their executive leadership capability.
Program overview (short)
In this workshop, participants will learn about the three dimensions of executive leadership: leading self, leading people and leading culture, enabling them to build confidence and competence to lead through change.
Program overview (longer)
Successful executive leadership requires leaders to excel in leading the three dimensions of self, people and culture. In this workshop, participants will learn the critical beliefs, skills and behaviours that form the basis of executive leadership. Through enhanced understanding of the three dimensions, participants will develop skills to improve their potential to practice executive leadership when it matters most, during times of change and transformation.
- Leading Self: building emotional intelligence to regulate motivation, direction and resources.
- Leading People: understanding the critical elements of trust, empathy, responsibility and accountability.
- Leading Culture: appreciating the foundations of positive workplace culture and leading by example.
- Participants will increase self-awareness of their current skills and the required skills to enhance their executive leadership capability.
- Participants will improve their self-confidence and competence to apply tools and techniques relevant to leading self, people and culture.
- Participants will enhance their ability to self-regulate their own executive leadership behaviours.